Our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
theJIBSlife collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Website or ordering products or services, you must complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information.
- Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email or contact us at email@example.com. (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve our services, the Website, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s)/purchase(s), contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media.
- To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, Stores, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Stores and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping with theJIBSlife is easy and we strive to ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
When using the Website, you should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.